Dverse is promotes poetic diversity by providing a gathering place for poets of all backgrounds, styles and approaches to gather, share poetry and give and receive critiques.
This is an amazing site and well worth taking time to explore older posts in all of the following categories:
- FormForAll Articles that introduce and explain a given form of poetry, such as the sestina. Guests are encouraged to create a poem for that form and then link to their composition.
- Meeting the Bar: Critique and Craft Alternates weekly with FormForAll providing specific challenges to guests.
- OpenLinkNight (Guests can link to any of their poems and browse other poet’s links.)
- Poetics (This is one of the most interesting places to visit. Guests write about a provided poetry prompt and link to their completed poems.)
- Pretzels & Bullfights Weekly posts of significant poems of important poets.
If one is serious about developing the poetry skills, this is a must site to visit. Join the other regulars, meet new friends and develop your poetry skills!
2 responses to “dVerse — Poet’s Pub”
thanks for the shout out – much appreciated…
very cool. thank you for the feature on dVerse